Erectile dysfunction is a common problem in the US with approximately 50 million men suffering from it. But there are several natural ED treatments available for men of all ages. These include erectile dysfunction supplements, lotions and pills consisting of herbal ingredients like ginseng.
Erectile Dysfunction Supplements and Their Components
Erectile dysfunction supplements work to improve the overall health and confidence of the person consuming it. These supplements constitute of several herbal ingredients that work to improve the blood flow to penile muscles which in turn leads to improved libido and a better sexual experience. The various natural ED treatment options include a variety of supplements such as:
- L-arginine, a common component of erectile dysfunction supplements work to relax penis muscles and aid in a better erection.
- Vitamin C, a prime component of most of the supplements leads to improved blood circulation and reduces the chances of ED.
- ED sometimes is a result of the side effects caused by anti depressant drugs. Such a problem can be resolved by supplements including Ginkgo.
- Ginseng is one of the major components of male enhancement supplements and works to improve the sex drive and improve erection quality.
- Yonhimbe bark extracts are natural aphrodisiacs that can increase a man’s libido and are an effective natural ED treatment.
- Saw Palmetto and Damiana are two other major components of erectile dysfunction supplements largely because of their ability to boost the sex drive of a person.
- Licorice root works by balancing the hormone levels and promoting sexual readiness and energy.
A major advantage of using natural ED treatment is that the various herbal ingredients have little or no side effects and thus are quite safe. For reviews and information on erectile dysfunction supplements, keep checking our website – Male Enhancement Guide