Before anything else, you need to keep in mind that there’s no such thing as the best and perfect herb that can cure low libido of males. However, we have listed down some of those which will be of great help in boosting your libido.
Keep in mind that low levels of testosterone, the primary hormone in males, is the most common reason behind low libido as well as the low levels of nitric oxide, which is the chemical that gives way for erection to happen.
Problems on nitric oxide are extremely common and this is one thing that you definitely need as this lets the penile blood vessels to relax, allowing the blood to achieve the sufficient volume needed for achieving an erection. For this to be made possible, it is important to have good flow of blood which is essential for health and definitely critical for your sexual health.
And finally, low levels of energy, stress and fatigue will surely kill your libido.
To help you out, here are the herbs that can surely correct the problems mentioned above and even more in order for your libido to be rejuvenated and bounce back to normal.
- Catuaba bark – The most well known aphrodisiac plant in Brazil, Catuaba has been traditionally utilized for enhancement of sexual desire and as a cure for sexual impotency.
- Ashwagandha extra or Indian Ginseng – This herb can help in combating stress’ effects, enhancing the body’s immunity and helping in building better vitality, promoting reproductive and sexual balance.
- Cistanche bark – It is an herb that is ideal for circulation of blood. Cistanche was able to establish a good reputation when it comes to maintaining youthfulness and increasing energy. This is being used for reinforcement of the kidney’s vital function, particularly that of sexual organs while inducing laxation in order to help in curing premature ejaculation and impotence.
- Horny goat weed – Known as among the finest enhancers of libido and bearing a very catchy name, horny goat weed can boost the levels of nitric oxide and testosterone in the male body and at the same time, it fights off fatigue and stress and enhances energy levels.
- Cnidium – The said herb works similar with the synthetic drugs for increasing the levels of nitric oxide and inhibiting PDE 5. Also, cnidium can help in promoting better circulation of blood within the body.
- Ginseng – Undoubtedly the most famous body tonic and herb that the world has ever known and for a great reason, ginseng is an ideal herb for enhancing energy, decreasing stress and helping better circulation of blood all over the body.
- Ginkgo biloba – This is an ideal tonic herb which can help in improving oxygen and blood flow all over the body. This also has an antioxidant action that can help in maintaining healthier tissue, protecting the blood vessels and reducing arteriosclerotic lesions.
- Schizandra berries – It is an herb that can increase sexual desire and stamina and can also generally strengthen the sexual organs and even help fight stress and fatigue.
- Mucuna pruriens – High l-dopa levels found in this herb are being converted into dopamine. It helps in stimulating testosterone release by pituitary gland. Dopamine and l-dopa are effective prolactin inhibitors. Increased prolactin levels are regarded as among the causes of 70% of erection failures.
- Tribulus terrestris – This is truly an excellent tonic for the circulatory system and can also help in building strength and muscle and boosting the levels of energy all over the body.